Parliamentary Debates on the use of Pesticides
Last week marked a big debate for us; the House of Representatives held a petition against the use of pesticides.
We’re looking forward to learning the results of the debate.
If you’d like to read the speech by house speaker Melissa Parke, MP, please download the PDF in the link below.
Jeremy Winer has 30 years of practical experience in implementing integrated holistic approach to weed management across urban landscapes, recreational parklands and wetlands. He currently runs Weedtechnics specialising in providing chemical reduction and non-toxic weed control programs to municipalities across Australia. He has developed, patented, manufactured, and commercialised the Steamwand method of creating saturated steam for vegetation control.
- 8 Free Online Weed Identification Tools
- Satusteam™: An Effective Weed Control For Vineyards
- Satusteam™: An Alternative Way To Achieve Soil Sustainability
- Satusteam™ And Tracktech: Is it The Best Weed Control Method?
- Is Satusteam™ A Paradigm Shift?
- Satusteam or Steam? – as an alternative weed management strategy