Environmental Agents, Pharmaceuticals, and Mitochondrial Dysfunction by Dr Barry Smeltzer
“Mitochondrial DNA is very fragile and susceptible to mutation by environmental factors. When the mitochondria are not functioning at full capacity, the cell does not have the energy to carry out its necessary functions.” – says, Barry Smeltzer, MPAS, PA-C.
He is the owner of Healing Provisions PLLC of San Antonio, Texas, where he specializes in biomedical and environmental medicine interventions to assist in healing the body. He has dedicated his career to healing children and families after his own son was diagnosed with multiple medical conditions, all of which have significantly improved.
Barry has presented to both local and national organizations, such as the National Autism Association and AutismOne. He has also written several articles for Autism Science Digest and the Autism File.
Click here to check out his study titled: Environmental Agents, Pharmaceuticals, and Mitochondrial Dysfunction
Jeremy Winer has 30 years of practical experience in implementing integrated holistic approach to weed management across urban landscapes, recreational parklands and wetlands. He currently runs Weedtechnics specialising in providing chemical reduction and non-toxic weed control programs to municipalities across Australia. He has developed, patented, manufactured, and commercialised the Steamwand method of creating saturated steam for vegetation control.
- Organic weeding in plant nurseries using Satusteam™
- How effective is Satusteam™ as a tool for weed control and restoring biodiversity?
- The Landscape Contractor Magazine asked us about Satusteam™: Here’s What We Say
- 8 Free Online Weed Identification Tools
- Satusteam™: An Effective Weed Control For Vineyards
- Satusteam™: An Alternative Way To Achieve Soil Sustainability