- Off-target damage and potential litigation
- Tarnished public image and undermining of your environment, safety, and sustainability commitment
- Repeated applications of herbicides creates herbicide resistant weeds, resulting in the diminishing effectiveness of herbicides
- Potential public exposure to toxins may expose you to liability
- Repeated employee exposure to known toxins drives up health and safety requirements, certification and record keeping costs
- Administration and resource management cost associated with maintaining no spray zones
- Impact of contamination of stormwater
- Threat to livestock, natural ecosystems and habitats
These costs (and risks) are significant and far outweigh the “cost-effectiveness” of chemical weed control in the long term. So, what are innovative, forward-thinking councils, businesses, and farmers doing to reduce the impact of chemicals in their community?
Environmentally-responsible organisations across the country are switching to weed eradication that:
- Is chemical free;
- Is safe to use around sensitive areas such as schools, hospitals, wildlife habitats;
- Has no spray drift;
- Does not harm operators;
- Can be effectively operated in all weather conditions;
- Reduces the amount of complaints from residents; and
- Complies with state regulations.
How can you make the switch away from chemicals and eliminate the burden of these hidden costs?
See the Weedtechnics range in action. Watch our one minute video.
What our clients say about us:
Ready to eliminate the hidden costs of chemical weed control? Contact us today.