- Off-target damage and potential litigation
- Tarnished public image and undermining of your environment, safety, and sustainability commitment
- Repeated applications of herbicides creates herbicide resistant weeds, resulting in the diminishing effectiveness of herbicides
- Potential public exposure to toxins may expose you to liability
- Repeated employee exposure to known toxins drives up health and safety requirements, certification and record keeping costs
- Administration and resource management cost associated with maintaining no spray zones
- Impact of contamination of stormwater
- Threat to livestock, natural ecosystems and habitats
These costs (and risks) are significant and far outweigh the “cost-effectiveness” of chemical weed control in the long term. So, what are innovative, forward-thinking councils, businesses, and farmers doing to reduce the impact of chemicals in their community?
Environmentally-responsible organisations across the country are switching to weed eradication that:
- Is chemical free;
- Is safe to use around sensitive areas such as schools, hospitals, wildlife habitats;
- Has no spray drift;
- Does not harm operators;
- Can be effectively operated in all weather conditions;
- Reduces the amount of complaints from residents; and
- Complies with state regulations.
How can you make the switch away from chemicals and eliminate the burden of these hidden costs?
See the Weedtechnics Steam Wand in action! Watch our 2 minute video.
What our clients say about us:
Ready to eliminate the hidden costs of chemical weed control? Contact us today.