Grapevine management guide 2019 –20
The report has been authored by Darren Fahey (DPI Development Officer – Viticulture) and Adrian Englefield.
It highlights the use of steam as one of the preferred methods of undervine weed management.
Jeremy Winer has 30 years of practical experience in implementing integrated holistic approach to weed management across urban landscapes, recreational parklands and wetlands. He currently runs Weedtechnics specialising in providing chemical reduction and non-toxic weed control programs to municipalities across Australia. He has developed, patented, manufactured, and commercialised the Steamwand method of creating saturated steam for vegetation control.
- Organic weeding in plant nurseries using Satusteam™
- How effective is Satusteam™ as a tool for weed control and restoring biodiversity?
- The Landscape Contractor Magazine asked us about Satusteam™: Here’s What We Say
- 8 Free Online Weed Identification Tools
- Satusteam™: An Effective Weed Control For Vineyards
- Satusteam™: An Alternative Way To Achieve Soil Sustainability