Sales Representative – Machinery and Accessories
This role is highly incentivised with uncapped commissions and a retainer.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of our product range
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual booking and sales quotas through the successful implementation of our sales processes.
- Manage the leads and opportunity pipeline in our CRM
- Provide transparency of the work schedule
- Systematically progress to next steps and points of contact
- Contribute to the constant improvement of customer experience and automation of processes.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Set appointments, make effective qualifying discovery calls, and manage sales cycle to close new opportunities in a short time frame.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and overcome objections
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- 1+ years in sales within a plant and equipment sales environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with Google suite and Microsoft office suite and CRM.